The CUAUV engineering project team is very excited to announce their first place finish! Our final run during the international AUVSI competition went nearly perfectly. We hit the targeted buoy, got both torpedoes into the correct window, and dropped both markers in the proper bins, following pipes and passing over hedges along the way. After the second hedge, however, Tachyon stopped and held its position until our run time had expired. Later analysis suggests that one of the hydrophones boards encountered a fluke error and crashed. Ironically, this happened during our last run yet the hydrophone system has worked flawlessly for several months. Even with the unexpected hydrophones behavior, we completed a relatively significant portion of the course, earning us first place. We look forward to applying what we learned this year to the creation of our next vehicle.