Today we took advantage of the university holiday to use Teagle pool for 8 hours of pool testing to stress test Tachyon (and the team). Over the course of the day, we improved torpedo performance, built a new working grabber, and got 4 battery chargers running and integrated. The new grabber (redesigned after the initial design did not work) grabbed 11 out of 11 times in missions. We ended the day with 6 untethered autonomous runs where we ran the entire course, including firing torpedoes through the windows, dropping markers in the correct bins, and picking up the "person". Up for the rest of this week: actuating the grabber so we can release, making more markers and torpedoes, making/testing backups, and packing.